Dr. Kim practices out of the Westwinds medical clinic. He holds a post-graduate diploma in diabetes and is trained in providing Botox for chronic migraines and Axillary Hyperhidrosis. Dr. Kim’s also part of the Family Physicians with Special Interest in Respirology Medicine and enjoys Spirometry Interpretation.
In addition to working out of Vineyard Medical clinics, Dr. Kim is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Calgary and co-chair of Primary Care Physician Interest Group in Diabetes Canada. He is a board member of the College of Family Physician’s Respiratory Medicine Committee, a board member of the Family Physician Airway Group of Canada and belongs to the Editorial Board for the European Medical Journal – a subsection of Allergy & Immunology and Diabetes.
Dr. Kim enjoys being involved in a variety of medical practice areas, including:
- Community Botox injector for chronic migraine and Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Member of Diabetes Canada
- Member of the American Diabetes Association
- Interim Committee Member for Diabetes Canada Guideline
- Member of the American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Preceptor for Alberta International Medical Graduate Association
- Examiner for Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada
- Rural Alberta ER Physician