Dr. Kim practices out of both the Seton and Westwinds medical clinics. He holds a post-graduate diploma in diabetes and is trained in providing Botox for chronic migraines and Axillary Hyperhidrosis. Dr. Kim’s also part of the Family Physicians with Special Interest in Respirology Medicine and enjoys Spirometry Interpretation.
In addition to working out of Vineyard Medical clinics Dr. Kim is also a Clinical Assistant Professor at University of Calgary and co-chair of Primary Care Physician Interest Group in Diabetes Canada. He is a board member of College of Family Physician’s Respiratory Medicine Committee, a board member of Family Physician Airway Group of Canada and belongs to the Editorial Board for European Medical Journal – subsection of Allergy&Immunology and Diabetes.
Dr. Kim enjoys being involved in a variety of medical practice areas including:
- Community Botox injector for chronic migraine and Axillary Hyperhidrosis
- Member of Diabetes Canada
- Member of American Diabetes Association
- Member of American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
- Preceptor for Alberta International Medical Graduate Association
- Examiner for Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada
- Rural Alberta ER Physician